Monday, October 31, 2011

Cavies: Continued


I finished Pirate and Cream Puff's cage yesterday. Cream Puff is the closest one. AB and I went out and got the materials, then I made the cage, while she helped/watched/held the babies :) They like their new home. The next thing I need to do for them is make them a house. The cardboard one is very temporary (at least I hope it is). Making it will require another trip to the hardware store for materials and getting out the power tools. Oh, and making the plans for their house - one minor detail ;) I have an idea of what I want it to look like, so that's a start.

2 comments:

Deb Ammerman said...

What a nice cage for Pirate and Cream Puff! I am sure they don't mind their temp. home inside the box. Great job!

Theta said...

Thanks! It wasn't too hard and it is bigger and was less expensive then the ones in the pet store.