Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sketch #55 Green Leaf Dragon 8

Here is my newest leaf dragon. He makes me think of spring. Cy wants him for a pet ;) I did do some sketches of what they could eat, I just need to color them in. I am thinking I should add some sparkle to the food sketches which means going through stuff to find pearlescent paint or glitter or something. Later... Found some sparkle glaze and glass finish, so maybe that will work. I know I used to have some glitter glue around here somewhere, too. One of those will work.

Yesterday was very busy, which is why I didn't get this up then. The boys had to catch up on some of their schoolwork and in the afternoon I tutored preschool and elementary math. The kids are so much fun!

4 comments:

Deb Ammerman said...

I really do like your leaf dragons... so glad to see more of them! I like the colors on this guy. Great job. :)

Theta said...

Thanks,Deb!

It's good you like them, because I really enjoy drawing them and thus there will be more. I do worry that I'll end up with too many, sigh.

Jean said...

Is it licking its lips? This is a bit smug perhaps? I too enjoy these leaf dragons a lot.

Theta said...

Thanks, Jean!

No, it's not licking it's lips, although it does kind of look like it (especially taking into consideration the next post :D ).