Friday, November 18, 2011

Sketch #60 Green Leaf Dragon 10

For some reason I felt like this guy had to have red ears, go figure :D I do like how he turned out even though it looks like he has a shock of red hair instead of ears.

I had a very busy day!

Omega's doctor appointment went well. He is going to have to learn some exercises to control some muscles that don't work quite like they should because of the diverticulum he had several years ago. He will go in again after Thanksgiving. They took us right away at the doctor's office, so I didn't get to draw much in my waitbook.

I also had a very enjoyable conversation from a lady at the Norwegian television station FeelGood. We'll see what comes of that later.

I even conversed with my mom and dad today, which was lovely. They are doing well :)

Have a great day/evening :)

6 comments:

retro said...

Love those leafy dragons. They´d make a fabulous alpha! This latest one could be an "S".

Theta said...

Thanks, Helen!

I'm glad you like them. I'm really enjoying drawing them, it's therapeutic. I have done a few that are letters. I am thinking about doing more, but if I concentrate too much on making the letter, I feel they become a bit stilted. So I have to really work at making them flow, which means I have to be in the right mood.

Deb Ammerman said...

I like the red ears, and I didn't think they looked like hair. Another great looking dragon! :)

Theta said...

Thanks, Deb!

You help my morale :)

Jean said...

They're all so whimsical, but these red ears are so such much! Quite a wonderful look.

Theta said...

Thanks, Jean!

He is a special guy :)