Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Rainbows, Cavies, and AB


 It has been raining the last couple of days and this morning I caught part of a rainbow on the western side.  Off to the left can barely be seen a secondary one. It often rains in the afternoon and that part of the island is in the rain shadow, so most of my rainbow pictures are taken looking eastward. To catch one this direction is special.

This morning I caught AB holding Pirate. He has the sweetest disposition! She was an elf for the carnival and braided the front part of her hair. She also slathered green sparkly make-up all over her face... she got it all off, even the stuff in her ears, I was impressed. She looked great in her costume, hopefully I can get some pictures of her from someone. She did her make-up and stuff at a friends and I didn't get any pictures :(

2 comments:

Deb Ammerman said...

Cute photo of AB and Pirate... hope you can get some photos from friends from the costume dress up! It's nice that you get to see so many rainbows! I remember seeing several that you posted at Deco-Pages. :)

Theta said...

Yes, I really should get my act together and do some layouts (I love rainbows!) :) I am hoping to get some photos from at least AB's friend...