Thursday, October 16, 2008

Okay, it's mid October. We have been busy packing and now we have guests :) Life is good, but busy. We are having some sales at Deco-Pages right now and I'm working on a discount for my kits too. Also, on November 1, I will be switching out my posting rewards at Deco-Pages. So if you haven't been over there posting or if you have been posting, make sure you grab the highest posting level you can while they are still free!

I have been enjoying participating in Deb's Photo Challenge this month and have done 5 of the 8 layouts required. Many of them I did with my kit Elegant Recollections that is coming out soon.

I also did a layout for Marcee's Scrap By Numbers Challenge. She has beautiful reward kits this month for all of her challenges and if you're a Club-Deco Member you get the starter kit free! Otherwise it is $3.00 in the Deco-Pages store.

This is my layout I created with Marcee's starter kit for her Scrap By Numbers Challenge 

I hope you all are having a great October!



No comments: