Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I added some new things to my section of the Deco-Pages Store today. Treat yourself to a rainbow full of elegance with my new kit, "Elegant Recollections Kits 1 and 2'. An array of rich colors, silver elements, flowing designs and an old fashioned flair encompasses these extra large kits full of everything you need to create your own Elegant Recollection pages for your memory albums. The kits can be purchased separately or together. Purchased together they are a great deal especially if you take advantage of my 30% off coupon good through the 15th of November.



This album is created from my Dragon's Warmth Collection and fits the Cosmo Cricket Kate Album. The quick pages are approximately 6" by 6", 300 dpi pngs. I included the holes and created both left and right pages that are similar, but not exactly the same. There are 16 quick pages, 8 background pages, and one edge overlay.


No comments: