Wednesday, January 02, 2008


The Troll layout I used Michaele's Template 14, see the rest of the credits here. Myra has been collecting all the Trolls that her grandparents have sent for years.






This layout I did for the Font-a-Licious Challenge hosted by Lorene at Deco-Pages. She picks a font and we have to use it somewhere on a layout. This time the font was Vintage, see credits here. Myra played the piano while we sang on Christmas eve.

This layout I did for the Holiday Challenge hosted by Marcee Fairchild of Rose Made Designs at Deco-Pages. The boys absolutely love their fish! See the credits here.





This layout I did for Marcee's Material Girl Challenge at Deco-Pages. She gives us the pieces and we have to use on a layout and this is what I came up with. Cyril was so excited Christmas morning to get his stocking! See the credits here.

No comments: