Sunday, May 04, 2014

ATC Flowers

These ATCs are all done with a mix of zig, snowman, and micron pens for the lines and copic pens for the filling in and shading. I am still in my flower phase, but toward the end of the week I will be posting some new ATC's that deviate from the pattern.

Last week I finished another leaf dragon about A4 size and if I get around to it, I may post that. I have also done some larger black and white doodles which I need to photograph, then post.

Hopefully this week will be better than last week. Tuesday I ate some flatbread made from wheat (really stupid of me!) and was very ill that night. The next night we had incredible winds that took out the power for 5-6 hours, reduced the fresh water to a trickle, and downed 120+ trees onto houses, cars, and the street. All-in-all last week was a tough one, but we picked up both my son's and my new glasses :)





Have a great day!

Theta

No comments: