Monday, September 08, 2008

Hi everyone! I was reminded this morning how remiss I have been at keeping up my blog:( 

We have been very busy here - starting up homeschooling again, getting ready for a big move, and all the other life events that continue to go on everyday.

To answer a question posed to me, all my work is exclusively available at Deco-Pages.com in the store for purchase,  for club-members as part of the Club-Deco monthly kit, for joining in the Monthly Font Challenge (post a layout conforming to the rules and get a free mini kit), and for posting prizes. To receive the posting prizes, all you have to do is go to Deco-Pages.com and post comments on layouts in the gallery or in threads. For a little bit of work and a lot of fun you can get freebies - I like that! 

I have put up several new kits since June, (Escape and Dragon's Warmth are two of them) and the monthly Club-Deco kits each month (Farewell Summer). I have also started hosting a monthly Font Challenge at Deco-Pages.com (Summer's End Mini Kit, which co-ordinates with the September Club-Deco).



No comments: