Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello, we have had rain here off and on for three days. We need rain so that is good, but the humidity is rather high and a bit stifling. Soon the black mold will begin. I have been working on a new kit Elegant Recollections that I hope to have in the store soon. I made two layouts with it from some old pictures my grandmother had. I need to get some more of her pictures scanned in to use in layouts so the kids have an idea who their ancestors were. 
I'm not sure of the date on the one photo the other is from 1939 and contains his son with white hair so it must be from the 1800's. Someone can probably date it from the clothes and props.

I finished my kit for next months font challenge. Here is a sneak preview of it and of the layout I did with the QP that comes with it. ( It goes with my new kit too:))
I also put my Summer's end kit in the store here is it's preview and what I did with the two quick pages that comes with it.

No comments: