Tuesday, February 26, 2008





Well, we are finally through the sickness, almost, and everyone in the house is now able to carry on their normal life with minimal complaining. I finally finished Deb's 31 Days of photos. It took a while, but I did it. I also did some other layouts for the Color Challenge, Font Challenge (the font is My Turtle), J Burkhart's Template Challenge 16, and the ABC Challenge. B is for Beautiful Rainbow was for the ABC Challenge, Rainbow Days uses the My Turtle font for the title and was for the Font Challenge, and Rainbow was for the Template Challenge.  The layouts for the Color Challenge are the Old/New Refrigerator (it is sure nice to have a working refrigerator!), which I also posted for Day 23 of the 31 photos,  and  Look! I do clean the kitchen! Both use Rose Made Designs February Color Challenge Kit Part 1. Hope fully I can get a couple more layouts made using Parts 1 and 2, then I get the third set as a posting prize. Yay! The rest of the layouts were for Deb's 31 Days of Photos Challenge:

No comments: