Tuesday, November 06, 2007

This photo is composed of three photos that I took from our garage roof. It was a bit of a pain to take them from there, but I was able to get clear shots. I used the Novemer 2007 Color Challenge kit created by Dana Conditt.



This layout is also done with Dana Conditt's November 2007 Color Challenge Kit at Deco-Pages.com. Omega was so cute when he went to our church's Halloween Alternative as a penguin from the ark. Church members had put up big tents and the games were held under them. It was a good thing the tents were up as it rained quite heavily all evening.
This I did for Marcee's Material Girl Challenge. She pm'd the gold elements and then I had to use at least three of them in a layout. Orchids are some of the prettiest flowers around. It is alway a pleasure when we get blooms.



I haven't done a two pager for a while so this was fun. It is after the same pattern as the other 'ABC Action' layouts I have done for this challenge.

No comments: