Monday, October 29, 2007

This layout I did for the Holiday Challenge about something you are thankful for. I am thankful for the reminders along the path I walk of how far I have come and that God is my walking companion. He gave me my path, keeps me on it, and gives me the mile markers in my life. He also humbles me with each marker. Click here for the credits.

This layout was for the Font Challenge. Lorene gave us the link to MailArt to use in a layout this month. As you can see, I had lots of fun playing with gradients. We had never stopped at one of the shrip vans before. They look sort of fly-by-night on one hand, but on the other many of the vans have been in the same locations for years. The shrimp was quite tasty.Click here for the credits.

This layout I did for Lorene's CAC on torn paper. I got a bit carried away overall. The pictures are from Alexander's birthday in 2005. Grandma and grandpa sent some neat throwing toys for him.Click here for the credits.




This layout I did for Michaele's Template 12 Challenge. She has the best templates!Click here for the credits.
I am still working on Sea Fishing and have added some floats and a life jacket.

No comments: